Sales Development Manager (SDR Manager) // camunda
At Camunda, we have one simple goal: to help organizations solve their workflow automation problems. From Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the open source technology of choice when it comes to automation. One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2017, Camunda is based in Berlin with offices in San Francisco and Denver, USA.
Find out about our reference customers and partners.
As the Sales Development Manager it is your mission to build up the SDR function at Camunda. The value of Camunda’s sales development effort will be measured by the increase in won business per account executive and accelerated new customer acquisition.
Your team will build early stage relationships with prospects that will ultimately turn into both new business and expansion business.
- Interact with Sales and Marketing Managers
- Build up the sales development function at Camunda based on your experience
- Directly report to the COO
Inbound Sales Development
- Defining, hiring, onboarding and leading the role of inbound SDRs at Camunda
- Defining the lead qualification and nurturing procedures
- Integrate into the overall GoToMarket process (handoff with sales and marketing)
Outbound Sales Development
- Defining, hiring, onboarding and leading the role of outbound SDRs at Camunda
- Defining the procedures for outbound prospecting
- Integrate into the overall GoToMarket process (handoff with sales)
You are a self-motivated, well-organized individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly impact Camunda’s sales development success.
- At least 3 years of work experience as an SDR (inbound and outbound)
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- Work experience in software sales
- Hands-on attitude. Of course you need to work with different people to get the job done, but whenever you can, you won’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make progress yourself.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and German.
- Excellent organisational skills and a target-driven approach
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
You will join a fast-growing, motivated team that is eager to continue building on the success of our proven business model. You will join us at the perfect stage, as we have already established a significant client base but still have a large global market share to capture. Your success will be instrumental in helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets and your work will help shape Camunda’s culture.
- Join a fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Opportunity to try out your own ideas and produce tangible results, measured in OKRs
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Competitive Salary with uncapped commission
- Lots of opportunities for personal growth and development
- Family friendly working conditions and 30 days of paid vacation
- Free gym pass and German classes
- Beautiful office with a stunning view over Berlin as well many perks such as free beverages, fruits, cereals, ice cream and beer (including home-brewed)