Sales Development Representative // 3T Software Labs
3T is a fast growing startup based in Berlin. Our industry leading products include Studio 3T, the hugely popular IDE for MongoDB professionals and Robo 3T, the free GUI for MongoDB enthusiasts. We are the leading provider of developer tools for MongoDB professionals and dominate our market.
Our mission is simple: to create and sell the #1 development platform for MongoDB. This is a great time to join us on our mission.
What you will do
As a sales development representative, you will be handling various tasks, including:
- Prospecting for new business
- Creating a great first impression with prospect accounts and inspiring them to learn about how Studio 3T can benefit their business
- Building a highly qualified list of opportunities for the Sales Executive
- Consistently meeting SDR goals and contributing to the teams sales targets
- Weekly conversations with the team on call techniques
- Weekly goal meetings around metrics
- Working with an amazing, fully-charged sales and marketing team that is determined to get you up to speed and exceeding your expectations
- First and foremost, you are a friendly, driven and energetic personality with a strong customer focus
- You are an ambitious, high-achiever with proven sales development experience
- You are of course a self-starter, and aren’t afraid to be social – opinionated deep-dives and the occasional burger-and-beer evening out is all part of the great camaraderie of the team
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs and to increase customer engagement
- You’re able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Basic knowledge of the world of NoSQL databases and their application is a plus, however not a necessity
- You’re a native level English speaker
What we offer
- Very competitive salary
- Responsibility and impact: Your work will have a major impact on the growth of the company and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Room to grow within the company as we continue to expand
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Working from home goes without saying
- Great environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meet-ups and user-groups.
Contact us now
If this sounds good to you, drop us a brief cover letter with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.