Sales Development Representative Spain (m/f) // Freshworks
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective Freshworks customers via phone, email and other media channels. The goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external processes
- Use resources effectively, including marketing, pre-sales and sales executives to meet your objectives
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in customer service and CRM
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercises
Our Perfect Match:
- Bachelor or Master degree desirable
- Ideally some first experience in sales or business development, preferably in a similar role OR equivalent practical experience in other high velocity sales environments. Cloud software sales experience is a plus
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales, customer service and CRM tools
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, a high level of goal and customer orientation and self-motivation, charming with a friendly persistence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player and collaborator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish; French skills are a big plus!
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
- Partial financial assistance for German language courses
- Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
- Educational reimbursement of up to 65%
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company’s cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.