Sales Engineer Italy & Spain (m/f) // Applause
The world of digital applications is in constant change. Users are increasingly demanding and expect nothing less than perfection. Therefore only great apps win.
Applause empowers companies to deliver great digital experiences – from web and mobile to wearables, IoT and beyond. By combining in-the-wild testing services, test automation and a global community, Applause helps the world’s most recognized brands achieve the digital quality they need across every device, operating system, carrier, location and other criteria that their customers value.
We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Amazon, Adidas, Dailymotion and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture. Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $115 million in funding. Moreover, we’ve been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch and were named as one of Forbes’ “Most promising companies” three times in a row.
- Your main task is to serve as the technical link between our clients and our sales team in the pre-sales phase.
- You analyze our clients’ product development processes and advise them regarding our app quality solutions.
- With your professional expertise you support our Sales Managers during the preparation of client meetings and travel onsite (20-40% of the time) acting as a technical resource, attending customer meetings and holding onsite presentations.
- You ensure that a technically sensible and feasible offer and pricing can be made.
- You collaborate with our project management team in order to optimize the implementation of our services.
- You report directly to our VP Sales Europe.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- You have gained a minimum of three years of experience as a (Pre)Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant, Product Manager or in a similar role for digital products such as apps, web portals or software solutions.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and agile software development is not a foreign word for you.
- You speak Spanish and Italian on a native (or near native level) and have very good English skills.
- You have strong communication skills and can respond to the needs of others
- You are willing to support our team in Berlin.
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Great base salary plus variable salary components and stock options
- Highly motivated and young team with a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events on a regular basis
- Financial support if a relocation to Berlin is necessary
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe and inspire businesses with our innovative solutions. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. We also pay a good salary plus bonus in case of excellent performance. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition different team events in our office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we would be willing to provide financial support.
Do you want to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing tech firms? If so then this position at Applause is perfect for you!
Apply now online and upload your CV and your cover letter as pdf files or send them directly to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →