Sales Engineer (m/f) // TestObject
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies, but also want to work closely with people, helping them achieve their goals? How about collaborating with a friendly, international team of motivated engineers, all in a startup atmosphere? TestObject, now part of Sauce Labs, is looking for you! We are searching for motivated people to grow our Customer Support team in Berlin.
We are a Berlin startup that was recently acquired by Sauce Labs Inc from San Francisco. We are now 20 employees strong and quickly growing! Our mission together is to make mobile and web app testing simple and affordable: our particular solution offers access to hundreds of real Android and iOS devices on which our users can run both manual and automated tests. We are big fans of open source tools like Robotium, Espresso and particularly Appium, which is at the core of our automated testing solution.
At the moment, we have two offices in Germany, one in central Berlin and on in Hennigsdorf (just outside Berlin), and can boast 20 happy employees from 9 different nations!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively looking after enterprise customers, making sure they are achieving their goals through the platform, developing long-term relationships with them
- Helping customers get started with TestObject’s product (with freedom to shape this process to your preferred style) through technical introductions, presentations, and workshops
- Assisting customers with jump-starting their test automation infrastructure by writing automated test scripts with Appium, Espresso or Robotium.
- Tracking and investigating customer issues, technical or process-related, and make sure they are timely addressed
- Being the advocate of the customer inside the company: giving feedback on their behalf about things we can do better
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 2 years experience in technical, customer-related projects
- A degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- Empathy and motivation to deeply understand the customer’s needs
- Strong communication skills, excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to discuss technical topics comfortably
- Team-player attitude, willingness to cooperate with different teams
- Join a group of motivated people working together in a quick paced, no-nonsense environment
- Establish important relationships with international customers
- Get a broad understanding of mobile testing by getting involved in different projects
- Become part of a fast-growing team early on, shaping its future by evolving its processes
Start date: asap
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →