Sales Manager // Digitalkasten
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Prospect and qualify warm and cold leads that can use our product and build your own sales pipeline in the first months.
- Interact with prospects over the phone, chat, face-to-face, and social media with support from the marketing team, product team, Operations, and founders.
- Sometimes travel to meet potential customers across Germany and other European countries in the future if you want.
- Develop our sales pitch and work together with marketing for sales materials. Attend important events to be the face of the company.
- Work with our CRM to log customer interactions and sales pipeline
Your skills and profile:
- You have experience in B2B sales over the phone and face to face with small and medium businesses.
- You understand how to identify the problems of the customer and how to make them realize our product solves their problems.
- You have a Get Shit Done attitude. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty in a startup and succeed together with the rest of the team.
- You are native German speaker and fluent in English.
- You are comfortable in a startup environment where decisions are made rapidly and people need to be flexible.
- You want to learn in a fast-paced environment. You continuously develop yourself and are curious.
- You have basic experience in lead generation, qualification, and prospecting. Ideally marketing will do most of this for you but you are comfortable being heavily involved in the beginning.