Sales Manager Germany (Amazon SaaS) // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
For our Vendor tool we are looking for an Account Executive to target enterprise customers and brands. If you are genuinely excited about the future of the Amazon ecosystem and want to join one of the leading experts in the space, this role is for you!
You will focus on the German market.
Requirements and Tasks:
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and deliver awe-inspiring product demos
- You will engage in both inbound and outbound sales campaigns and participate in identifying and scaling the perfect sales strategy for the Sellics Vendor Tool
- You provide insightful technical answers and recommend creative ways for Amazon vendors to get the most out of the
- You have 2+ years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS or e-commerce experience a plus)
- You have a consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- You have a hunter mindset. Strong discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Your dream is to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You are fluent in German and English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self improvement grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!