Sales Manager (m/f) – in Berlin // GraphCMS
When working for GraphCMS, you aren’t just working for a software company – you are working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and in helping to make it big!
As of now, we are looking for a Sales Manager to complete our team at GraphCMS and lead the Sales department. You will be responsible for setting up our Sales strategy and for driving our growth in revenue constantly. Location: Gießen or Berlin!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don’t believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will immediately visible.
These will be your tasks:
- You will be responsible for designing our main sales strategy, refining our existing sales cycle and developing a concept for our demonstrations and sales materials, which will convince our client base
- You will build strong relationships with our customers and quickly identify enterprise opportunities but also grow and use your own network in order to establish new opportunities for outbound sales
- You will manage and grow our sales pipeline and turn inbound as well as outbound leads into happy GraphCMS customers
- You will be constantly monitoring and analyzing the Sales figures and report the KPIs to the management
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in selling digital products
- Confident in demonstrating our products via presentations and webinars
- Experienced in organizing sales processes in CRM Tools such as Pipedrive
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- Willingness to travel internationally
- You have excellent communication skills ins German and English (in written and spoken)
- Always be closing
Nice to Have
- Experienced with SaaS and bottom up business models
- Startup experience
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences
- Familiar with challenges in web development and compliance requirements in enterprises
- You are a manager of one, which means that you love to set your own goals and execute them
We’re offering these benefits:
- Our dynamic workplace environment helps you to unfold your creativity
- Competitive Salaries even at a young startup
- Your work hours are as flexible as you are
- MacBooks – only the best hardware for you
- Education – learn new things every day and visit conferences regularly
- Team spirit
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Personal Growth
If you are interested in new challenges and rolling up the CMS market from behind, we would love to receive your application including cover letter and CV!
Bonus: If you aren’t the right one for the job, but you know our perfect candidate, send us your referral – we will reward you with a 1,5k bonus, if this person gets hired!