Sales Manager (m/f) // So1
Are you able to contribute sales, key account, business development, consulting or comparable experience applicable to retail? Are you passionate about inspiring clients with innovative products and convincing them using well-researched numbers to back your arguments? Do you have the stamina to stay passionate also during long sales cycles? Are you keen on enjoying a flying start with a successful startup to bring a product to the market that will change a billion-Dollar industry? Well, this position might be just for you!
SO1 is the leading AI in retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the SO1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another, buy additional items, and/or visit a retailer’s store.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
As Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to significantly shape your own role. You will start supporting our success story by establishing and developing business with our key clients according to our sales processes. Hence your tasks will include:
- Introducing SO1 towards major retailer accounts on VP / EVP-level – as well as building and strengthening trusted partnerships
- Analyzing client needs and delivering strategies on how SO1’s technology can be leveraged to improve customer’s performance
- Developing and executing business, monetization and negotiation strategies
- Communicating pilot performance results and new products / solutions to the client, and through analysis help customers increase their success
- Supervising projects in terms of timeframe, cost estimates and controlling during all phases, including full ownership of status reporting
- You work together with and report to the Director Customer Acquisition & Success – a highly experienced manager who has held senior management positions at Mars and Payback
You are a great communicator with a clear mind and high energy.
- Relevant food & near-food retail industry experience and contacts in Europe
- Strong sales and negotiation skills (preferably for complex IT solutions, SaaS models)
- An analytical mind paired with very convincing communication skills, high self-esteem and professional appearance
- The ability to drive things forward and an entrepreneurial thinking
- A passion for learning and curiosity
- A strong interest in the digital industry and technology
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to integrate
- German or English skills above C1 level
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one together with:
- A revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need
- A highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth,
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future,
- Above-average base salary and performance-based compensation,
- Possible stock options after you have proven your impact,
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 40 software engineers, ML engineers and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.