Senior Sales Manager // Onefootball
Come join one of the largest sport platforms and part of our international team from 25 countries . You will build up successful partnerships, secure deals with clients and agencies across Germany, Austria & Switzerland. We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented audience of football fans across the world and an innovative portfolio of products – from native media advertising – to branded content campaigns.
- Take on the responsibility of a client portfolio for media sales activities.
- Evolve and grow processes required to fulfill your quarterly sales objectives.
- Manage several levels of client relationships – including brand and digital Managers – and develop strong relationships with our partners.
- Work with the key account, strategy and product team to develop new products and relationships with top tier brands and advertisers.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve got 2 years + of relevant work experience in the German media ecosystem in a sales house/agency.
- You have excellent relationships with media agencies and brands at multiple levels across Germany and Europe.
- You have a great understanding of the digital and in particular mobile media ecosystem.
- You have strong sales skills and advanced knowledge with sales process tools such as Insightly or Salesforce.
- You have passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving the client’s and agency’s strategic and competitive advantage.
- You have strong contractual and negotiation skills.
- You are able to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities.
- You’re a goal-driven person demonstrating a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German – any additional languages are a plus.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →