Sales Operations Specialist-Connectivity // GetYourGuide
To develop our business even more, we are seeking a new team member to join us in the role of Sales Operations Specialist. This person will work with our Sales team and focus specifically on connectivity. For us, connectivity means maximizing the customer experience by having a wider variety of products on our platform and ensuring that we are getting the best availability for those products. While enjoying regular contact with our various suppliers via phone and email, you would also communicate with our developers to ensure the best connection between customer and supplier.
As Sales Operations Specialist-Connectivity you will:
- Build great relationships with suppliers and others in our ‘destination ecosystem’
- Provide technical and operational support for tour and activity companies around the world
- Educate these companies on how to use the GetYourGuide platform
- Use systems to carry out administrative tasks, like keeping our product listings up-to-date
- Coordinate with the Sales Team to oversee the quality and operation of our products and our platform, to ensure a consistently great customer experience.
- Communicate regularly with Connectivity Partners and Supplier Tech to improve our systems
Who are you?
- You share a commitment to our customers, quality, and finding the very best travel experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You manage projects independently, set deadlines, and have the integrity to admit failure
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You like being busy and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You’re great at identifying problems, knowing which problems to fix and when to ask for help
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable with basic data analytics
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
We are a very open, international workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be heard and get involved. We also regularly enjoy team learning and events, not to mention free pizza and drinks every Friday!
Ready to be a part of something exciting, and looking for the chance to challenge yourself? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
You can also get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life as a GetYourGuider on our careers blog at inside.getyourguide.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →