Senior Account Manager (m/f/x) // FinLeap
ELEMENT is Germany’s first technology platform with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience – our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: “Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
Account Managers are ELEMENT’s in-house builders. They build bridges, relationships, trust, solutions, projects, campaigns. They bring together our product, our people and our partners and find ways to take our customer journey to a higher level. Driving our customers success through superb relationship management, we’re looking for a self-starter who can guide our customers through the journey of digital revolution to successfully grow their business with our products.
What will keep you challenged?
- Acting as an expert on ELEMENT’s transformational digital technology and insurance products, you will be the first point of contact for our partners, project managing all customer journeys through a deep understanding of our partners needs and requirements.
- Taking a broad overview on all of our accounts, you will look for innovative ways to improve the value of partner relationships and exceed partner expectations.
- Supporting our sales managers, you identify new and exciting business leads and act as a key point between sales, product and tech to ensure our cutting-edge technology and services are given their chance to shine.
- Assume the role of a consultant for all insurance and insurtech related topics to our partners – inform, educate, listen, understand, provide solutions.
- Be our partners problem-solver-in-chief! If our digital architecture isn’t meeting their needs, you are their internal champion at Element to get things up and running again.
- Working closely with the wider ELEMENT team, ensuring we are creating a positive, world-class customer experience.
What will make you succeed?
- Advanced experience in managing clients, customers or partner relationships, in a B2B digital environment, with a proven track record of building and expanding accounts.
- Good understanding of technology architecture and a distinct ability to be able to talk tech to non-tech people.
- Passionate about customer success and how it will transform our customers businesses, with a proven ability to quickly establish solid relationships with customers.
- Fluent in English and German.
- An organizational champion! Your prioritization skills are second-to-none, you rise to the challenge in leading projects and a full inbox and Slack channel won’t frazzle you.
- Outstanding communication skills – you listen intently, you respond in a considered, thoughtful manner and your emails, Slack messages, SMS’s are always a joy to receive.
- You are an expert in MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have prior experience with sales related tools, such as SalesForce or Hubspot.
- A deep understanding of online advertising channels and business model is a plus.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company.
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance – we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin licence and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert.
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base.
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment – we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of fintech ventures.