Senior Accountant (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Mobile Administration and PEX
What will you do?
- Maintain the records of the company in accordance with German GAAP and IFRS corporate standards
- Supervise accounting department junior employees
- Set up and manage general ledger and month-end/year-end close processes
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes to comply with Commercial Code (HGB)
- Prepare financial statements and analysis
- Prepare financial reports for taxes and regulatory agencies
- Assist with audits and taxes
- Support accounting requests from the Head office
- Assist in interpreting financial information for managers and executives
- Forecast and plan for future needs
- Advise on procedures and financial management
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship (Ausbildung) in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- 5 years’ of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with SAP FI
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Fluent in Russian
- Team Lead experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working at our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!