(Senior) Advertiser Sales Manager (m/f) // Adikteev
Founded in November 2012 by Xavier Mariani, Emilien Eychenne and Frederic Leroy, and backed by French VCs ISAI and Ventech, Adikteev is a leading marketing platform allowing marketers and app developers to engage their audience, acquire new clients and re-engage their dormant users through machine learning driven advertising campaigns.
- 80+ employees
- 3 offices: Paris, Berlin, NYC
- Double digit M€ revenues in 2016 and growing fast
Adikteev is looking for a talented Advertiser Sales Manager (m/f) to join its Berlin sales team.Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build partnerships with new high potential clients.
- Prospect and contact app developers and direct advertisers in Germany and around the world to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with app developers and advertisers directly or via their appointed media agencies
- You convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service
- Develop your network and pitch our solutions at key industry events
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context
- At least 2 years sales/ business development experience in the mobile/ app industry (you should come with lots of contacts and a strong network!)
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients!)
- Knowledge of CRM Tool (Salesforce) preferred and very good command of Excel/ PPT
- Business fluency in both German and English
- Passionate about startup and mobile marketing/ app industry
- Reactive team player
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Data-driven and result-oriented
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one
- You play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it’s the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with an attractive and performance-based salary
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness
- A great office in Berlin Mitte
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time/ indefinite