Senior Brand Relationships Manager (m/f) // Get it Done Service GmbH
Get It Done is a platform that enables companies in delivering sustainable experiences to consumers by connecting retailers and manufacturers with local companies across the country. The consumer can purchase an experience alongside the brand product and through Get It Done, a local partner will deliver, install and set up their product.
Our goal is not just to create a seamless experience to the consumer but mainly to help create a network between brands, partners and consumers to co-exist in the same ecosystem.
We are a small team that wants to drive change and that doesn’t waste time in getting things done. We are looking for people that want to empower others to act on their capacity of change, and that want to foster this type of ecosystem.
- You build long-lasting relationships with large brands across Germany and Europe
- You work alongside the Experience Design team to determine which services and brands you should focus on
- You connect with decision-makers at high level and you help them with their own long-term strategy
- You are responsible for long-term projects where you are also able to create new opportunities and expand on new services
- You manage your own accounts and you are the central point of contact for customer relations
- You are responsible to create, implement and improve processes within the Brand team to help achieve the company’s goals
- You increase awareness of the Get It Done in the B2B market and you find new ways to expand existing distribution channels
- You keep constant and transparent communication within all teams in the organisation
Your skills and experience
- You have several years of experience in a B2B sales/marketing/business development role in a retailer or manufacturer
- You have experience in connecting with decision makers at C-Level in medium to enterprise level companies
- You have extensive experience in account management and developing customer relationships
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You have a good knowledge of CRM systems
- You are strongly self driven and organized, and you like to be proactive and take initiative
- You have great people skills
- If you have knowledge of the energy and manufacturing industry, that will be a big plus
- You have excellent communication skills in both spoken and written in German (fluent) and English (fluent)
What we offer
- A competitive salary + great variable compensation structure
- Sports and other benefits
- Team events and lunches
- A modern working practices and a high degree of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to grow professionally and contribute from day one in shaping the company’s direction and culture
- Working with a team of talented and dynamic individuals that have previously worked for successful companies i.e. Helpling, Delivery Hero, Book a Tiger, Handy, Apple, Viessmann
- A great office in the Mindspace in Friedrichstrasse with plenty of snacks, drinks, happy hours and more
If you believe the role is for you and you would like to work with us, send us your CV and a brief summary on why you want to join us and what type of change you would like to make in the world.