Senior Business Development Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
We’re now looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f) with a focus on English-speaking markets, including the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
HomeToGo currently partners with more than 250 vacation rental providers worldwide. In this role, you will have the chance to take high-level responsibility for expanding our international vacation rental provider base and driving results in key English-speaking markets. You will conceptualise and implement strategic account management best-practices in these markets and deliver hands-on results informed by data-driven insights.
- Assume a wide-ranging Business Development mandate across acquisition and key account management in English-speaking markets, with a particular focus on the USA.
- Develop and implement a KPI-centric growth strategy for strategic key accounts in these markets.
- Map-out and research new avenues for us to expand our partnerships.
- Manage day-to-day communication with strategic account partners.
- Establish strong, long-term partner relationships and proactively find innovative solutions to their needs.
- Review, optimise and renegotiate our partnership remuneration models.
- Collaborate internally with IT, Finance, Product and Marketing teams to implement our business model and identify business growth opportunities.
- Lead CRM software implementation (e.g. Salesforce) to take our Business Development processes to the next level.
- 3+ years of proven success in Business Development, Account Management or Sales in English-speaking markets, ideally in the online travel sector.
- Highly advanced interpersonal skills with a track-record in building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Goal-oriented, persuasive and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ambitious and hands-on with a focus on delivery.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Previous experience in a fast-growing and dynamic company is a plus.
- Excellent MS-Office skills.
- University studies in the field of Business or Economics, or a similar field.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Autonomy and the chance to make a big impact on our business.
- A competitive salary.
- Regular feedback and coaching in your role.
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, height adjustable office tables, Table Tennis and soccer.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Free German lessons at the office from a professional language school.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you´ve been waiting for, apply with your resume, cover letter as well as relevant certificates and we´ll be in touch shortly!