Senior Enterprise Sales Executive France (f/m) – Berlin // uberall GmbH
We support you with training and coaching on the subject of sales of online marketing solutions, product and offer great opportunities for advancement within the company.
We are well financed and were awarded the pan-European business ward for our innovative technology and rapid growth. Within three years we signed large enterprise customers in seven countries as well as hundreds of international partners / resellers all over the world and plan on expanding even more!
- Market, competitor and client analysis and pitch preparation
- Cold calling, pitching and scheduling of large enterprises, corporations and franchises in France
- Personal advice and solution design in the office and field staff
- Administration and management of complex sales cycles and negotiation of prices and contractual arrangements
- Expansion of the customer portfolio through up- & cross-selling
- You have solid experience in sales in France – preferably related SaaS products, (digital) business directories or other complex IT solutions
- You know how to attract enterprise customers and to approach new marktes, ideally France
- You are a passionate seller, can inspire others, can sell ideas and you are up to tearing new international markets
- You have great communication and negotiation skills and sense of customer needs
- You have a business incentive and think highly customer / service oriented
- You work very structured and self organized
- French mother tongue, fluent in English
In addition to an attractive basic salary, you will benefit directly from your sales success in the form of an uncapped commission. True to Jerry Maguire, “Show me the money!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →