Senior Enterprise Sales Executive UK (m/f) – Berlin // uberall GmbH
- You will be selling the innovative and unique uberall Local Marketing Cloud to major UK corporations across all industries sectors.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from the initial contact, and product presentation, to contract negotiations and to the closing of the deal.
- Our distribution channels – mostly the phone and web meetings, but also occasional customer visits and conferences – should not be a new challenge for you.
- We support you with training and coaching on the subject of selling our online marketing solutions and offer great opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Proactively reaching out to new enterprise businesses and franchise organizations
- Personal consulting for how to best use uberall products
- Administration and management of complex sales cycles, price negotiations and contractual agreements
- Converting inbound inquiries into deals
- Up- & cross-selling to existing customers
- Reporting to the company Co-Founder
- Solid experience in B2B inside sales in the UK – preferably with SaaS, software or marketing services
- Proven ability to attract enterprise customers, to approach new markets and to maintain strong relationships
- You are a passionate seller, a hunter who can inspire others, sell ideas. You love what you do and continually strive to learn more
- Excellent organization, project management, negotiation and communication skills and an understanding of customer requirements.
- You have a strong sense for growing a business
- You work in a structured and self-organized way
- A strong working knowledge of CRM, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
In addition to an attractive basic salary, you will benefit directly from your sales success in the form of an uncapped commission. True to Jerry Maguire, “Show me the money!“
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →