Senior Finance Manager (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As Senior Finance Manager (f/m) you will support Fraugster’s growing finance team. You will set up, manage, and control day-to-day accounting operations, monitor general accounting practices, develop accounting controls, and work closely with clients. The Senior Finance Manager will oversee the design and setup of finance-processes, reports and controls, transferring our internal book-keeping, and leading the implementation of our Finance-ERP from the finance perspective. Additionally in this role, you will prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financials. This position will report directly to the CFO.
Among others, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our Finance Department
- Developing financial processes
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Tax Returns together with our tax advisor
- Leading the growing accounting team
Skills and requirements:
- University degree (Bachelor) or similar in Business Administration; MBA a plus
- Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter); International Accountant a plus
- Experience in bookkeeping, financial statement preparation in German GAP; experience with UK GAP a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on approach
- Demonstrable experience building financial departments
- Experience in working in start-ups a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken German and Business English
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join a newly-established team that you will also help develop
- The chance to impact company growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!