Senior Financial Controller / Head of Controlling // crobo
crobo is a mobile marketing company that specializes in user acquisition and provides solutions for apps across different verticals within the digital space. With offices in Berlin and San Francisco and more than 70 employees, crobo is all about combining pioneering startup spirit with industry experience and latest technology to deliver high-quality users.
At crobo we value people who want to grow and love to take on responsibility even in the beginning of their careers. We have a saying here that a good argument always beats rank. For this idea to work, we want people who believe in themselves and are not afraid to voice their opinion no matter if they are a trainee or a department head. Are you a strong-minded team player looking for a company that offers potential to grow? Will you go boldly with us to tackle new challenges and tasks? Do you have what it takes to guide our success in the mobile jungle? Then prove it and send us over your application.
We’re looking for an experienced and professional Senior Financial Controller who is comfortable with overlooking the controlling division and working in close cooperation with our CFO. Ideally, you are able to translate business strategy into numbers and vice versa, you have a keen eye for detail, and are a financial savvy, initiative-thinker and results-oriented problem-solver who is always open to bringing your skills to the next level.
What will be expected of you in this role
- Manage and prepare all reporting lines including full year budget, quarterly re-forecast, monthly rolling forecast and weekly performance reports
- Collect and consolidate data on revenues and expenditures from all business units and conceptualize meaningful overviews of the data
- Develop and manage business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Oversee the revenue intake by coordinating with external stakeholders
- Monitor and supervise the cash position of the company (incl. FX transactions and transfer pricing)
- Prepare analysis and recommendations to C-level for projects on internationalization and M&A activities
- Create and evaluate business plans for new products along the road map
- Support the CFO in special tasks and project-management
- Set-up and control investment planning (esp. technology investments)
What you should’ve accomplished so far
- Proven working experience of 2-4 years as a Financial or Business controller
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or another relevant program
- Outstanding Excel skills are mandatory
- Strong and comprehensive analytical skills and the ability to describe company’s strategy through numbers
- Basic experience with general ledger functions in accounting systems (ie. DATEV, SAP) is desirable
Perks you can expect …
- Friendly, dynamic and international working environment, where you matter
- Opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies & short decision paths
- Fast development potentialities and a steep learning curve
- An extensive onboarding program to get you up to speed
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation package and visa support, if applicable
- Highly convenient office location between Senefelderplatz and Kastanienallee
- Regular team events, weekly company breakfast, unlimited supply of drinks and fruits and access to Entertainment Suites to attend events at Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Daily catered lunches – forgot to cook or have no cash for a lunch outside? No problem, we got you!
- German and Business English language classes