Senior Key Account Manager – Travel Trade (Agencies) DACH (f/m/d) // Blacklane
As the new Senior Key Account Manager, you will be working as part of our extended Sales Team to expand Blacklane’s travel trade business. You will primarily be responsible for travel agencies, both in the DACH area and worldwide.
- Acquire and build new partnerships and further grow existing relationships with large TMCs.
- Develop and implement strategic sales initiatives targeting individual travel agencies, both leisure and business.
- Develop and implement sales marketing activities in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Manage existing accounts (from individual agencies to large TMCs) in terms of corporate support.
- Plan and attend international trade shows.
- Conduct market research.
- Liaise with service providers such as GDS.
- Professional background in the travel industry and have thorough knowledge of the industry.
- User experience with GDS, especially Amadeus.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Self-starting professional that believes in an activity-based approach to account management.
- Confident presenter who can engage and earn trust with senior management contacts.
- Takes a consultative and solutions-focused approach.
- Fluent both in German and English.
MORE THAN A JOB:
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails after work on Fridays.