Senior Sales Development Representative (m/f) // Productsup
Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Want to put your sales career on the fast track with one of the hottest tech companies in Berlin?
Productsup is launching a new sales development team where you can bring our company to the next level by generating new business opportunities in the DACH, UK, or US market. As Senior Sales Development Representative (m/f) you will be a key player in developing the department from scratch and driving the success of the team.
- Be the face of Productsup while generating new business opportunities in the DACH, UK, or US market
- Assist our Head of Inside Sales in building, leading, and motivating a team of highly talented Sales Development Reps
- Prospecting leads via outbound calls and qualifying inbound leads via discovery calls
- Leverage your prior sales experience to consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives
- Overcome obstacles and develop sales tactics to accelerate the sales cycle
- Possibility to move into an Account Executive or Team Lead position
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of proven business development or sales success with expertise in cold calling/prospecting, preferably in the B2B Tech or Start-Up industry
- Knowledge of our customer segments is a big plus (MarTech / ecommerce / marketing agencies)
- Previous work with CRM software, marketing automation/lead nurturing systems, and databanks
- Good analytical skills and experience in sales forecasting and reporting
- Ideally you’ve previously mentored existing and new team members
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, plus native-level German skills if you want to work for the DACH market
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
What we offer you:
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example in field sales
- Open communication with a flat hierarchy
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Regular team and company events
- Flexible and healthy working environment including fresh fruit and drinks, gym discount, and work-life balance
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date.