Senior Sales Manager – DACH (f/m/div) // FinLeap
FinReach Solution’s success is powered by great products and the ability to acquire new customers. We are looking for a sales expert who acquires new clients, while owning the entire sales cycle and contributing to the bigger picture. As a Senior Sales Manager – DACH (f/m/div), you will be paired with our Head of Sales to help drive new customer acquisition through the delivery of our sales engagements and expertise in your field. You will identify customers’ pain points, present compelling cases to senior executives, including C-Level, that demonstrate how Finreach Solutions can enable them to achieve true business outcomes. You will also be the voice of the prospects internally.
This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of the Sales & Account Management team and you will focus on closing new deals for Finreach Solutions. Additionally, this role will also contribute to building up our new fintech API platform.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn and familiarize yourself with Finreach Solution’s products, processes and teams
- Learn, execute and improve Finreach Solution’s sales strategy and methodology in alignment with our Head of Sales
- Explore and discover needs, with our prospects in pre-sales workshops to fuel our longlist for market driven business opportunities
- Work closely with the product evangelist and product management on the product roadmap for our new platform products
- Be a self-starter with a strong sales hunter attitude
- Win new clients and ensure best in class onboarding for them
- Take over complete responsibility for the further development of our client portfolio in the DACH region, incl. ownership of commercial and contractual negotiations
- Own our mission-critical customer onboarding projects, handling highly complex organizational structures
- Establish strong relationships with our cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high quality services for our clients
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Passionate about closing deals and enthusiasm about new technology
- Absolutely driven by one question: “How can I improve the outcome, for my potential client, with with our transformative fintech solutions?”
- A remarkable capability to connect with all levels within an organization, including C-level
- You can sell to incumbents as well as to founders and technology driven start-ups
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in selling complex software solutions, experience in SaaS or PaaS sales is a big plus
- Proven track record of successfully closing complex high value sales. Some of the sales cycles are long, which means you also need to be a patient, and resilient individual with tons of intrinsic motivation
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and compelling presentation skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas, as well as to manage complex sales processes and decision making units
- Willingness to travel extensively within the DACH region and from time to time also in Europe
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others. We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive various discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, FinReach Solutions is the B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We started with the Account Switch Kit story and we are now working towards our new vision “To Unlock Consumer Financial Potential with One Click”.
We enable our partners to realize new business opportunities by providing additional value to their products and services. Our partners rely on us to stay agile, deliver faster solutions, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity.
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on FinReach Solutions to make switching banks extremely easy while saving hours of time, for both our clients and their customers. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
FinReach Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
To all recruitment agencies: FinReach Solutions does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to FinReach Solutions employees or to any other company location. FinReach Solutions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short and personal intro in the summary section.