Senior Sales Manager – Distribution Partners (f/m) // Blacklane
Senior Sales Manager – Distribution Partners (f/m)
As an experienced sales executive with a solid background in the travel industry you will build and manage your own partner portfolio. You are the point of trust, initiating and developing long-term business relations with distributors such as airlines, OTAs, agencies and other players in the travel space. While building sustainable partner relations you play a key role in Blacklane’s growth within the travel distribution space.
- Identify relevant targets and acquire, manage and develop international partners of defined areas.
- Participate and succeed in RFPs in the field of integrated ground transportation with major travel players.
- Form trustful and productive working relationships with key decision-makers.
- Evaluate business value of partnerships in line with Blacklane’s strategy and effectively prioritize projects.
- Be fully aware of the breadth, depth and standard of Blacklane’s product and the customer experience provided at every stage of the service-provision process, as well as how it fits into the partners booking path.
- Measure and report to the Director of Distribution Partnerships on all key performance and quality indicators.
- Identify emerging opportunities in the travel industry and develop and execute sales plans in line with the company’s strategic objectives and product.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings and be a strong representative of Blacklane in the international travel industry.
- Confident and a self-starter with a ‘can do and will do’ approach to your work.
- Familiar with the travel distribution landscape and have at least 7 years of experience in the travel industry in sales and/or account management roles, ideally in the field of car rental, transfers or other ancillary travel products.
- Have a demonstrable track record of excellent achievements in previous roles.
- Result and target driven person with strong sales acumen, confident in developing business relations on senior management level.
- Have a solid understanding of the different players in the value chain, their business models, their roles as well as their commercial, technical and product-specific interrelations.
- Understand how to approach relevant decision makers and know what drives their decisions.
- Familiar with run rate sales (recurring revenue) and have an intuitive understanding of how to optimize partner setups.
- Determined, resilient and target-oriented, and used to work with people of similar nature.
- Fluent in English and possess excellent business language skills.
- Willing to travel regularly, even though you won’t be travelling heavily at first..
- Have the instinctive ability to inspire and motivate colleagues within and beyond the team.
More than a job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →