Senior Sales Manager (m/f) // Get it Done Service GmbH
Wouldn’t it be great to add an installation service at checkout when you buy a new wardrobe or TV? Brands are struggling to make this a seamless experience for their customers, who are left to ask their friend or a not-always-willing family member for help. We want to change this and we are building a product that helps German brands deliver that necessary experience to their customers.
Our sales team is on a mission to get brands across Germany to offer installation and other services to their customers, and be at the forefront of this new revolution. The team has worked around the clock to grow our presence within the country, and we are growing fast. We are looking for salespeople that have experience with a full-sales cycle and that have previously demonstrated the ability to build great relationships with medium and large scale companies.
We are a young and small team that is setting the bar high and doesn’t waste time when getting things done – we are looking for people that are not afraid to dive in from day one and want to help make a change in the service industry in Germany.
What will you do?
- Research and identify potential companies that fit our target market
- Use outbound methods (cold calling and emailing, social media reach out) to follow up on leads
- Travel to meet with potential and already existing clients
- Develop sales pitches and strategies to acquire and retain new customers
- Foster a relationship with existing customers and look for opportunities to upsell or cross-sale
- Find new ways to expand sales channels and increase brand awareness in the B2B market by attending events or meetups
- Use Salesforce to manage the entire sales process from leads to closing sales deals
Who we are looking for?
- You have 3+ years experience in a B2B sales role with both offline and online retailers
- You have a good track record in exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- You have experience in managing multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- You have previous experience in driving leads
- You’re a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and you use your own initiative
- You see opportunities where others see problems
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You have Salesforce experience
- You are Native German and fluent in English (the company’s language is English)
- You are happy to travel twice or so a month
- Preferably, you have startup experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + options
- Work with a team of talented and dynamic individuals and contribute from day one in shaping the company’s strategy
- Directly contribute in shaping the company’s culture and environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the company
- Fully equipped workstation with the tools you need to work best
- Great office in Kreuzberg with plenty of snacks, coffee, and tea
Did we grab your attention? Then send us your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you think we could be a good fit and what do you think are the challenges you will face.