Senior Sales Manager (m/f) Europe // Applause
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are looking for a:
Senior Sales Manager (m/f) Europe
- You are a part of the international sales team and work with our VP Sales, our Pre-Sales Engineers and your colleagues from Business Development in order to build up and expand your customer base in Europe (e.g. Italy, Spain, D/A/CH, France).
- You proactively look for potential new clients in the enterprise segment (companies with more than 1000 employees), approach them and present our innovative testing solutions to their decision makers.
- You are responsible for the entire sales process – from the initial contact with the prospects all the way up to the negotiation and the successful closing of the deal.
- You are the first person of contact for your customers and work with our internal Project Managers to make sure we deliver the best possible testing solution.
- You represent our company at international exhibitions.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Business or IT.
- You have gained 5+ years of professional experience in B2B-sales of products/solutions in the digital industry, at a SaaS provider or in the IT-industry.
- You know how to identify and qualify a lead, find the right people to speak to in the organization, show them the benefits of working with Applause and establish a customer-relationship.
- As a “digital native” you are aware of the latest trends and developments in the digital industry.
- You possess a high degree of customer orientation and are able to respond specifically to the needs of others.
- You speak Italian, Spanish, German or French as a native language or on a near-native level and English fluently.
- You are willing to support our local team in our office in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. We also pay a great base salary plus an added bonus in case of excellent performance. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you!