(Senior) B2B Sales Manager EMEA // movingimage
- Gain new customers in the EMEA and especially DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
- Convince key prospects of the unique selling points and benefits of our SaaS Enterprise Video Platform
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle (from initial contact, planning and execution of customer presentations, offers, contract negotiations and conclusion of the contract)
- Development of short- and long-term strategies to acquire the most important target customers
- You develop and maintain your pipeline autonomously and proactively
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers
- Observe the relevant market and competitive environment
- Create annual sales plans with the Global Head of Sales and report regularly on activities, progress and successes
- Experience in enterprise/B2B software sales
- Excellent written and spoken German Skills are required, good English Skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, independent, structured
- You are a people person, and like to talk to people
- You are motivated by the close of a deal
- Passionate about sales, customer service and CRM tools
Perks & Benefits: Flexible remote work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.