Senior (technical) Pre-Sales Consultant (f/m/div) // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities. We’re now looking for a Senior (technical) Pre-Sales Consultant (f/m/div) to join us.
As a Senior (technical) Pre-Sales Consultant (f/m/div) your main responsibility is to support the business development of our platforms as well as enable the implementation of best practices for future growth of our platforms. You are aware of where our platforms finreach solutions and infinitec solutions stand and serve as the point of contact for any platform related topic.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support the business development in identifying and developing new leads to implement our platforms for partners
- Representing the platform capabilities and capacities during discussions within finleap and its partners regarding sales, strategy, processes, hiring, etc.
- Promoting an open and constructive dialogue across our platforms and provide a forum to share best practices and learnings
- Being constantly aware of performance, successes and problems of the platforms and always be ready to discuss with internal departments and share insights with the management
What will make you succeed?
- Significant experience in the financial services industry or in a consulting firm with good technical understanding; previous experience in a start-up is a big plus
- Ideally engineering or information systems-related studies and/or knowledge of technical processes; a Master is an additional bonus
- A strong passion for FinTech, InsurTech and digitalizing the financial services industry
- Fluency in English on a business level, German is beneficial
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as outstanding multi-tasking skills and a keen interest to engage with different parts of the finleap ecosystem
- Working on strategic topics across our group, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being evolved
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 55+ nationalities
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started