Field Engineer (m/f) // relayr GmbH
We are currently in search of a flexible and highly adaptable Field Engineer who is looking to enhance her/his professional experience and take their career to the next level in a new and exciting industry. You will join our team in Berlin.
You must be a team player who is fun to work with and not afraid of making mistakes. You are an organized, yet creative thinker and problem solver at heart. You are passionate about customer success and know how to think like the customer and always have creative “solutions” on the tip of your tongue.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to learn fast and predict the future.
- Implement, deploy, and maintain highly technical solutions across our Industrial client base
- Play a major role in our Professional Services team, engaging with Sales and Product Teams, Project managers and Systems Architects
- Identify and build a solid network of third-party control and sensor products that could be used to meet customer requirements
- Create reusable intellectual capital that can be leveraged across the organization (whitepapers, project documentation, etc)
- Consult with customers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge
- Deliver technology/product training to both customer and internal personnel
- Degree or Masters in Mechatronics, Automation or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Able to demonstrate experience working on successful projects
- Proven development and coding skills (eg: Node.js, Python)
- Basic networking knowledge (firewalls, switches, routers)
- Willingness to travel within EMEA and possibly worldwide.
- Good written and communication skills in German, with English as an added bonus
- Passionate commitment to quality and customer success
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A sense of humor
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →