Supply Operations – Connectivity Specialist // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Connectivity Specialist who wants to manage our API integration projects. You will join a cross-functional team that drives forward new API integrations with our network of suppliers. Working closely with Sales, Engineers and the Product Manager, the Connectivity Specialist will initiate, maintain, and troubleshoot integrations with local partners and reservation systems, and maintain alignment among key stakeholders.
Connectivity maximizes the customers’ booking experience by ensuring their access to a wide variety of products on our platform and providing the best availability for those products. Managing availability from one central system is key for our local partners; with API integrations we make their lives easier and our customers happy.
- You will own end-to-end project management of API integrations including analyzing impact vs effort for integrations in the pipeline
- You will determine and communicate project priority and changes to both external and internal stakeholders
- You will closely cooperate with developers and product managers in a cross-functional team
- You will create and manage internal workflows, identifying and escalating potential issues
- You will be responsible for building great relationships with our API providers
- You will manage and solve cases escalated by the Connectivity support team in order to improve both our Customer and our Local Partner experience
- You have a good understanding of the Online Travel Agency landscape and the importance of connectivity role
- It is a plus if you have experience providing technical support in SAAS company
- You have experience with managing projects independently, prioritize, set deadlines, and have the integrity to admit failure
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English.
- You share a commitment to our customers providing a high-quality customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You’re great at identifying problems, knowing which problems to tackle on your own and when to ask for help
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable with basic data analytics
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You will work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- A team full of smart and passionate people coming from all over the world
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- German language lessons
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Yoga classes, bike scheme, and Urban Sport Club cooperation
- Well stocked kitchens, breakfasts and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, and the Winter & Summer parties
- Private Pension Scheme
- An open, friendly, and international work environment where every voice is heard
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in Germany before we are able to consider your application.
- Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English. CVs in a language other than English will not be considered.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.