Team Lead Business Development – German Speaking Level // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Malte Widenka (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
YOUR EXCITING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Work alongside our business leaders to bring our Business Development capacity to the next level
- Lead & manage the international Customer Success Team and help them to achieve their weekly & monthly goals
- Successfully drive and sustainably grow the campaigns of our key accounts and implement strategic changes through regular interactions with e.g. our Product and Business Intelligence Team
- Derive and implement best practices along Campaign Management
- Capture & formulate Campaign Management’s requirements and work along cross functional teams to implement improvements
IDEALLY YOU BRING
- 2-4 years experience in business development preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Curious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial thinking with a hands-on attitude to ‘get the job done’
- Completed studies with an economic, technical or humanistic focus and accomplished academic track-record
- Strong communicator, profound analytical thinking and an attention to detail
- First experience in successfully hiring and leading diverse teams is a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A deeply impactful position since you will be responsible for our overall Business Development success across 4 countries
- Direct Exposure to all business related functions such as Product, BI and Performance Marketing
- Weekly 1:1s, quarterly goals and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international, fast-paced and tech heavy working environment based on our deeply entrepreneurial rooted core values: ownership, empowerment & exceptional teams
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that place the emphasis on the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and highly skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Cutting-edge technology stack
If you want to be part of our team, apply now!