VP of Business Development (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
HomeToGo currently partners with more than 300 vacation rental providers worldwide. As our new VP of Business Development (m/f) you will take high-level responsibility for expanding our international vacation rental provider base and driving results on a global level. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership for building upon our our market-leading position in the vacation rental market.
In this role, you will
- Lead our global Business Development activities as part of the management team, closely working with C-Level and co-founders to develop and firmly establish our global presence in the vacation rental market.
- Develop and grow the sales and key accounting teams under the Business Development umbrella.
- Cultivate relationships in the global vacation rental market and manage senior relationships with our major partners.
- Monitor and optimize our partners’ performance by reviewing and renegotiating existing commercials and introducing innovative approaches e.g. bidding campaigns.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to expand our partnerships in new markets.
- Take ownership for business development goal-setting and performance monitoring.
- 5+ years of proven success in Business Development, Account Management, Sales, or Affiliate Management, ideally in the online travel sector.
- Highly advanced interpersonal skills with a track-record in building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to build, lead and motivate your own team
- Performance-oriented, persuasive, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ambitious and hands-on, with a focus on delivery.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Previous experience in a fast-growing and dynamic company is a plus.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!