VP Sales GSA – Element (f/m/x) // FinLeap
ELEMENT is Germany’s first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience – our partners range from online retailers, insurtechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: “Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
ELEMENT seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry. ELEMENT works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven processes. ELEMENT is looking for a VP SALES GSA (f/m/x) who drives and shapes our disrupting sales strategy.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively foster, acquire and manage crucial partner relationships to grow the business with a focus on the GSA area.
- Lead, negotiate and close high stake deals with major partners in the insurance-, online- and offline-space.
- Lead and develop our expert team of 8 people (Insurance sales, Enterprise sales, Marketing)
- Actively influence key decisions in the company from product implementations to technology improvements using smart analysis and your own business insights.
- Develop a continuous learning framework for optimized deal handling across departments, as to facilitate increased output and organizational learning.
- Drive the company’s Marketing strategy in alignment with the management board.
- Together with our Marketing team facilitate the continuous value creation in cross-selling and facilitating customer needs in an ever-changing environment.
What will make you succeed?
- Experience as a Senior within the Insurance Sales area in a B2B environment; Re-insurance experience applicable as well.
- Must be a “deal-closer” and ideally (yet, not core) come in with a strong network, which could help you open doors and establish new partnerships for your team and ELEMENT.
- Ideally, have direct experience in developing insurance products yourself. Or, have worked closely with Insurance Product teams previously, as to understand the opportunities and obstacles in our product creation process.
- Has proven leadership skills and the ability to manage strong team leads and tie our resources together.
- Lives ELEMENT’s corporate values as a rational, likeable, smart and driven person who thrives working with several stakeholders.
- A want/need to drive and change the Insurance Industry for the better! A drive to move what you see as a slow-moving industry, into the 21st century.
- German and English skills C1 or above
- The potential to become a board member
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s creating a measurable impact on the future evolution of insurance technology
- A direct influence on our products and choice of technologies – we want to hear your ideas! Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- A furry team member (aka our office dog)
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office