Chief Technology Officer (CTO) / Co-Founder // Finparx
FINPARX IS LOOKING FOR A NEXT LEVEL CTO THAT WILL SKYROCKET ONE OF OUR GREENFIELD PRODUCTS!
Finparx is a Fintech company builder with offices in Berlin & Munich. We partner with the best entrepreneurs to build products that impact the finance industry. We look for exceptional entrepreneurs who embrace ownership and who share our belief that only quality products will prevail. Our solutions help the financial industry improve their business, deliver exceptional customer value and offer digital solutions to core business functions.
We have an open mindset, a driven work mentality and embrace creativity. This makes for an interesting and exciting work environment where you will be challenged and given responsibility to succeed. Our team has deep knowledge in Fintech having built and exited many companies. Apply if you are passionate about Fintech, driven to deliver world-class products and want to see your ideas become reality.
- You co-found a new B2B FinTech venture in the banking industry with support from serial FinTech entrepreneurs
- You are responsible for Product, Technology & Customer Support
- You hire, develop and grow your team – creating a strong and sustainable company culture based upon openness, drive and creativity
- You deliver innovative products and solutions that are aligned to business & market needs
- You constantly question how & why things are done to drive understanding and develop new ideas
- You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills & knowledge
- You present your findings (written & spoken) in a clear, concise and organized way
- You continuously develop your skills and stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and trends.
- You have 7+ years of experience leading development teams
- You have developed strategies and technical architectures for B2B start-ups
- Bachelor (Master’s preferred) degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem solving
- You have very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have an interest for Fintech innovation & solving difficult problems
- You can quickly adapt to new challenges as needed while maintaining a clear mindset
- Fluency in English (German a plus)
- You learn from serial engineers and entrepreneurs who have built many FinTech businesses
- You work with fun colleagues in open and relaxed atmosphere
- You are performance oriented and incentivized by joint success
- You get access to a well-established start-up network in Berlin
- You enjoy a very attractive equity package and a competitive salary
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →