Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – FinTech (m/f) // BridgeMaker
You are a technology expert, entrepreneurship enthusiast and and coder with heart and soul? You have know-how in constructing, maintaining and scaling advanced IT-architecture? You already developed machine learning concepts and implemented those? In addition you are keen to solve current challenges faced by commercial banking? Furthermore you feel comfortable at the interface to business development and you are capable of taking up an intermediary role?
Then you should stop looking and start tackling things! In your role as CTO of a new FinTech startup we will revolutionize tomorrow’s commercial banking together!
- Together with the CEO you are responsible for overall success
- Construction of the fundamental IT architecture and coordination of selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructures and technologies
- Management of the development team, including responsibility for enhancing performance of the team as a whole, as well as individual performance
- Developing a technology focused company culture and brand
- Promoting and enabling an agile development environment and lean processes in line with product management
- Coordination of the ongoing development with all IT teams with respect to clearly defined KPIs and steering of goals and expectations
- Several years of work experience within the startup environment in a position as CTO, Head of Development or Senior Developer with team responsibility
- Track record in building scalable architectures and in managing complex IT projects, preferably in startups with focus on banking
- Practice in managing development teams by mentoring and practical support. This includes application oriented experience with databases (SQL,NoSQL,key-value), ES6, HTML5 & CSS3, server & hosts (Node, Nginx, Apache, AWS, Heroku, etc.), source code & automation (git, grunt,gulp, bower, etc), OO & functional languages (Java, C, C++, Scala, R, Python, etc.), apps (swift, obj-c, Java) and frameworks & tools (AngularJS, React.JS, jQuery, Spark etc.)
- Experience in constructing machine learning algorithms
- Strong decision making ability and hands-on mentality
- Fluent German in writing and speaking is a plus
- At least one hobby next to coding ;)
We offer a competitive salary, as well as shares of the new company. As CTO of our venture you will have access to the ecosystem of BridgeMaker, a strong network of successful corporates, investors and founders.