Co-founder / Country manager // Careibu
Careibu is expanding to Berlin! We are looking for an entrepreneurial and hands-on country manager (co-founder) who will lead Careibu’s German community.
Careibu is all about social care. Through our platform, we connect students to people for help at home. Our students work as babysitters, home cleaners and elderly assistants. Careibu’s Dutch community consists of 28.000+ students and 11.000+ clients. Our mission is to bring all generations in society together and provide students a social side job.
Careibu was founded in student accommodation by two sisters, Lotte and Anne van Oudheusden. Lotte and Anne have grown the business from their student rooms to a team of ten people which continues to rapidly grow. Our head office is located in Amsterdam.
Expansion to Berlin
Currently we are working on our expansion to Berlin – where we will launch in March 2018. We are looking for driven, energetic and creative people who want to help us launch in Germany. To start with a country manager (co-founder) and a community manager.
- We see you as a co-founder, meaning you will set the strategy and build Careibu Germany from scratch (with us)
- You will hire (with us) and lead the German team
- You will be responsible for managing finance and marketing
- You will be monitoring results metrics (KPI analysis), ensuring to reach budgets and targets
- You are the main contact person with the Dutch team
In the first months, you’ll work together closely with the Dutch team. One (or some) of us will be in Berlin +/- 1 week a month to help you build the German community and team.
You should apply if
- The mission of Careibu sounds exciting!
- You want to be an entrepreneur and co-founder (and by that, also take the risks)
- You want to be involved in building an international company that has a social impact
- You have built a startup or a city presence from the ground up
- You live in Berlin for at least a couple of years and you speak German perfectly
- You have a broad professional network in Berlin
- You are not afraid of being ‘the first (wo)man on the moon’
- You have an entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude and are not afraid of failing
As we’re looking for a co-founder, compensation will be a combination of shares and a salary. Details will be discussed when we meet.
Do you want to apply or do you have questions?
Email your motivation and CV to Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates with a general motivation (not specified for Careibu) don’t make any change. Tell us why you want to work for Careibu and how you’re going to make the launch in Germany a success!