Co-Founder // LookAround
LookAround is an app that lets you capture 360° VR virtual tours for real estate. We are looking for a co-founder to extend our core-team in Berlin, Germany.
LookAround is an app that lets you capture 360° VR virtual tours using your smartphone. Users get an amazingly realistic viewing experience of houses and apartments through Virtual Reality support without the hassle of traveling. We provide support for a wide range of platforms to make the integration as seamless as possible.
Join us and become part of a team that wants to bring VR to the real estate industry.
We are currently looking for a co-founder with strong experience in either software development or UI/UX to extend our core-team in Berlin, Germany.
- have several years of experience in your field
- have a good understanding of tech and are enthusiastic VR
- are confident to engage in the sales process of new products
- are confident and like communicating with new clients and partners
- are a team player, that wants to tackle new challenges, even for tasks out of your scope
- previous startup experience is beneficial
What we bring to the party:
- Market-ready product
- First clients
- Recent participant at YOU IS NOW startup accelerator – powered by ImmobilienScout24 (see: http://www.youisnow.com/startups/lookaround)
- Strong technical knowledge in VR / Mobile Development
- Working space in Berlin
What we offer:
We are looking for a new member to our team on an equity basis. Since we recently launched our first product, we’ve been able to establish important partnerships and clients in different markets. Our passion is to create a successful and scalable business that brings VR to a specific target audience. If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →