Co-founder // Mindformers
What is Mindformers?
We empower people to inspire others.
Mindformers’ vision is to create a global career inspiring community of ambitious developing individuals to have a positive impact on the future of our society. We provide an online platform that empowers young professionals to inspire each other through sharing positive career stories, as well as developing their skills and organising networking events. We are very positive about what we are doing, as well as very passionate about inspiring our team as well as our community.
We are currently growing our global community, so we are building our global team of co-founders to build our community and spread our word. We are looking for a co-founder based in Germany.
What are you going to be doing?
- You will be responsible of a specific region managing activities for Mindformers for your local region.
- You will be responsible for arranging Mindformers events in your local market.
- You will be setting up and implementing the marketing plan for your region.
- You will be responsible of analysing your local market and setting up prices for your local market.
- You will be managing partnerships in your local region.
- You will be responsible of client relationship and making sure we are meeting their needs.
- You will be part of setting-up the market for Mindformers in your local market and then later on you will be hiring a successful team whom you will manage.
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a start-up environment.
- Ability to work remotley with your team.
- Ability to run and manage projects and programs autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Very strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and experience executing difficult management tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to discuss with clients their needs and understand their behaviour.
- Excellent understanding of your regional market.
- Passionate about the idea of Mindformers. (Please check the Facebook link below).
- Previous experience, preferably 1 year, in Business Marketing or Service Design or delivering personal development training.
This will be mainly equity benifits as well as the benifit of being part of growing an exciting career transforming organization.
Link to our latest website prototype:
Please express your interest by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →