Co-founder / Project Managing Director (m/f) in full-time // Merck
We are looking for a Co-founder / Project Managing Director (m/w) in full-time for our office in Berlin with project-based missions all over the world.
- Ensuring a speedy and efficient development, commercialization and scale-up of portfolio of promising innovation project in start-up at Merck
- Fully responsible for setting up all operations, building the team, developing the business activities and gaining market leadership
- Managing the day to day operations, providing strategic direction and structure and representing the project both internally as well as externally
- You will be accountable for the P&L and have your own cost center
- Providing a timely and accurate report on the operating status of our projects
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity and/or start-ups
- Master degree in business and management – finance, marketing, MBA is a plus
- Strong structuring and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business process and manage P&L
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally (about 30% of time)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio
- We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams
- We take resonsibility for our employees , product, the environment and society
Are you curious? Then apply now and find out more about us!