COO // Outleap
Who we are
We are a team of established serial entrepreneurs. Equipped with strong ties to the industry we are setting out to lead the german hunting and outdoor industry into the 21st century. Outleap (temporary project name) is funded.
- Your role in the company covers general management topics, like strategic development of the company, organizational structure, sales and further commercial activities, including but not limited to:
- Operational responsibility for the sales department and B2B partnerships
- Planning, and coordination of organizational and commercial processes
- Creation and execution of concepts and strategies for sales pitches
- Market trend analysis
- Personnel management
- 3+ years of professional experience in a leading position, ideally in operations or biz dev of a tech startup
- Business or economics degree and a profound understanding of entrepreneurial contexts
- Strong entrepreneurial and analytical thinking
- Structured and process driven
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German (preferably native) and English
- General interest in hunting. Bonus: Hunting License
What we offer
This is the chance to be part of a very unique opportunity in the german and international hunting industry.
- Versatile tasks with responsibility and a young, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- A deep network into the international hunting industry
- Direct participation in the company’s success
- Close cooperation with a deep network of industry insiders, mentors and investors
- Office in Berlin Mitte
Apply now with your CV at email@example.com. Please also state the earliest date you could start. Thank you.