CPO // N26
We at N26 are extremely proud of our Product. Being the first European bank built on a cloud-based core-banking system is only one of many steps to challenge the way banks are run nowadays. Backed by the investors who supported game changing billion-dollar companies like Facebook, Spotify or Slack, we are thrilled to realize the boldest ideas and set new standards in an industry which is ripe for disruption. Therefore, we need you as our well-regarded and experienced CPO with a stellar, proven track record in building and leading agile product teams. Not only will you enhance the groundbreaking N26 user experience, but you’ll help change the way banks are operating around the world.
We believe that a great product will shape the future of banking. Join and shape it together with us.
- Define and lead the product vision and strategy at N26 to revolutionize banking around the world
- Drive a company-wide customer-first mindset
- Ownership of product KPIs
- Building the best product brand in Europe
- Developing one of the greatest product teams in the world
- Delivering a world class B2C mobile product experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management along with a minimum of 2 years in a leading position
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are an established product leader and have worked with mobile-first B2C products
- You have been leading cross-functional teams as well as have experience as a leader in top management positions (CPO/ Head of Product)
- You have a broad understanding of UX design and experience with user interviews. Hands-on design skills are a big plus.
- You have significant experience with Agile methodologies and ideally have grown as a Product Manager from scratch
- You have a deep understanding of technical dependencies and experience working with various technologies. Coding skills are a plus.
- You have experience building successful business models and you have a sharp mind when it is about to work with numbers
- You are a people leader, with experience of growing, motivating and mentoring teams
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company as we grow! We look forward to getting to know you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →