CTO in Residence (m/f) // FinLeap
FinLeap is Europe's first Fintech Company builder with headquarters in Berlin. We build between six and eight startups each year and develop them into reputable and successful companies. Our portfolio includes well known startups like Clark, Savedo and solarisBank – Germany's first Fintech with a full banking license. At FinLeap our committed entrepreneurs, experienced financial experts, as well as young talents come together to make financial services simple, transparent and cheaper worldwide.
As a CTO in Residence you initially work for the company builder and help build one of our ventures with the goal of becoming one of its senior managers.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You set up initial IT architecture and support engineers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- You hire, develop, train, lead and grow technical teams across our new Fintech Ventures
- You are actively involved in developing our tech-focused company culture
- You conceptualize new features and improve stability of our products and platforms
- You coordinate ongoing development with the IT-teams based on clear KPIs and manage goals & expectations
- Given excellent performance, you will have the opportunity to eventually join the venture in a senior role
Our Perfect Match:
- You have 5+ years of experience in leading development teams
- You have designed architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- You leverage your network to help us recruit top tech talent
- You actively bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- You continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech technology innovations/trends
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have a creative approach to problem solving
- You have very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have good communication skills and are able to quickly adapt to new challenges when needed
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry expert’s work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Satu from the People & Organization Team
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →