Entrepreneur in Residence (f/m) // Rheingau Service GmbH
RHEINGAU FOUNDERS IS LOOKING FOR A KICK-ASS CO-FOUNDER FOR A NEW DIGITAL VENTURE IN BERLIN
Rheingau Founders is a professional co-founder for digital business located in Berlin, Germany. The team around the founding partners Dr. Tobias Johann, Philipp Hartmann and Kai Hansen support their portfolio founders with their extensive knowledge of building and scaling Online and Mobile businesses. Aside from their operational support, Rheingau Founders provides the first round of financing (EUR 250k) as well as additional sources of funding (up to EUR 2.5m) via its Investors Club. Throughout the first 12-24 months, portfolio firms move into the “Rheingau Campus“ in Berlin (Kreuzberg) and work side-by-side with members of the Rheingau Team to successfully conceptualize, prove and finally realize their digital vision.
Till date, Rheingau portfolio firms have raised more than EUR 130m in follow-on funding, creating more than 500 jobs in the Berlin ecosystem. Most recent highlights from the Rheingau Portfolio include itembase (e-commerce enabling platform), simplesurance (cross & upselling tool for insurances), medlanes (e-health solution) and Service Partner ONE (B2B office management tool).
The program with a duration of three months is ideally a pre-founding program. It aims at co-founding a business with Rheingau Founders either in a junior or senior co-founder role. Within these three months you will deep dive into researching markets/industries and work side-by-side with the members of the Rheingau Team to successfully conceptualize the business and financial model. Thereby, we are open to talk with founding teams at an early stage or with individuals looking for a co-founder about different business ideas.
Location: Berlin (Kreuzberg), Germany
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Completed studies in business or similar areas
- Above-average analytical and conceptual skills and creativity
- An open-mind
- Good knowledge in MS-Office programs
- At least 2 years of experience in the start-up scene
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands on mentality
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Immediate responsibility and space for your own ideas
- Opportunity to grow your own business with us
- Holistic support and guidance by our partners and interns
- A stylish office in Berlin’s start-up area Kreuzberg and a friendly team
- Deep insight into the German Start-Up environment
- Insights into various divisions of existing ventures
Do you believe you have what it takes to build the next big thing together with us?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →