Social Media Manager / Marketing Content Writer (Freelance/Minijob)
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song.
A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is to find or produce the right song for film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in front of millions if eyes and ears.
We are active around the world and already worked for brands like Mercedes Benz, Nike, ebay, Volkswagen and Coca Cola.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- international clients and teammates
- innovative work applications
- as this is a part-time role (Minijob/Freelance), working hours/days can be planned flexibly
- remote working possible (to a large part)
As the Social Media/Marketing Content Writer you are the cornerstone of our public relations. You are our voice telling what is happening at Tracks & Fields as well as in the music and advertising industry. Your writing is what attracts potential clients.
Apart from shorter updates about projects and other information around Tracks & Fields you would also need to craft longer, fact driven articles and opinion pieces about topics of the creative and music industry. Fact-driven, yet not boring: your style should make it an informative and interesting read. While we will suggest some of these subjects, you will also need to keep track of what is hot and interesting to come up with own ideas.
- proven experience in in content writing for social media, blog and web outlets
- Knowing how social media work in order to get people attracted to our content
- also well-versed in writing longer, fact-driven articles, ideally in the B2B space in English
- proficient in technical tools for content writing and distribution: WordPress, Metricool (social media scheduling), Canva…
- strong research and analytical skills (and analytical thinking) to write pieces that are relevant to an audience already educated in their fields
- interesting writing style
- perfect English, ideally a native speaker
We are looking to hire someone part-time on Minijob basis or as freelancer. You can work most of the time remotely.
How to apply:
- Please send links to 5-10 published pieces of content you have written
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: socialmediamanager – at- tracksandfields.com (bot protection, replace – at – with @)
- use “Social Media Manager” in the subject line
We are looking forward to your application !