Game Designer (f/m/d) // Etermax
Etermax – Berlin Studio
Our games beat the 350 million player mark and have over 25 million daily active users worldwide. Great hits that back us up include: Trivia Crack, Pictionary, Trivia Crack Kingdoms and Aworded Crack.
Having our headquarters located in Argentina, Etermax Berlin is our very first gaming studio that was founded (2017) in Europe. For this relatively young office we are looking to form a team of international and enthusiastic professionals. As a part of this brand new studio, you’ll be able to influence and see the impact of your work on millions of users, from the top talent recruitment to the evolution of the teams and everything in between.
At Etermax we rest on two essential pillars which allow us to provide value at a steady, sustainable and uninterrupted pace: innovation and continuous improvement. As a result, we foster a culture that emphasises people and their growth.We have a deep commitment to understanding the industry we’re in and strive to make decisions that positively impact our users and products while keeping the process fun and innovative.
About the Role
We are looking for a Game Designer who will closely work together with our Design Director. In the end, both of you will be responsible for the creative vision of the games we are developing. You will push the creativity of the team and craft new ideas.
Needless to say, we expect you to be passionate about building products that users love.
- Preparing specifications for new features coming to our games
- Working on content creation
- Brainstorming new ideas and participating in prototyping
What we expect from you
- 2+ years experience of working on a Game Designer / Associate Game Design position within the games industry
- Strong focus on User Experience and/or Systems Design
- Proven ability to create games which appeal to a casual audience
- Experience in writing clear and concise specs, user flows and feature documentation
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to communicate and present your ideas in a clear and effective way
- Passion for games
- Knowledge of Unity (is a plus)
- Interest in Linguistics (is a plus)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (is a plus)
- Experience with light scripting or regular expressions (is a plus)
- Experience with board games – especially trivia and word games (is a plus)
What we have to offer
- We care about people and their happiness
- Monthly team events
- 25 paid vacation days
- Competitive, top-of-market compensation
- Unlimited employment contract
- Professional growth opportunities
- Allocated training budget
- Flat structures and open communication
- Top quality equipment
- Office located in Berlin’s tech hotspot “Kreuzberg”
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, smoothies, coffee and various soft drinks
- Regular gaming over coffee breaks and board game nights in the office
We look forward to getting to know you! Please submit your application in English.