Marketing Design Lead (d/f/m)
Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone’s parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany’s hires through HeyJobs.
Over 4.000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100.000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As the Marketing Design Lead (B2C) you will help to create the design strategy for performance and brand marketing and work on establishing new processes and guidelines.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Build, inspire and lead the marketing design organisation to find fresh approaches that help us scale our design systems and framework.
- Act as the creative leader for all marketing to job-seekers in German & Austrian markets, define the design tone and ensure visual guidelines are implemented consistently.
- Design visuals for social media & other digital marketing campaigns including image and video ads.
- Manage a team of two junior designers and a freelance copywriter, ensuring their continuous development and support the search and hiring of new team members
- Use analytics to optimise the impact of your work.
- Define and continuously optimise the collaboration process between your team and your stakeholders to ensure alignment on the end goals of each project and a smooth delivery towards it.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have at least 1-2 years of people management/coaching experience
- You’re a creative designer with 3+ years of experience in a professional design environment and proficient in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools. Ideally, you also have experience with After Effects
- You have experience designing for middle or bottom of the funnel advertising (i.e. conversion focused)
- You have strong conceptual and visual design skills, are tech-savvy and a solid understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels
- You have experience in building up the marketing design processes from scratch
- You have great communication, analytical, and decision-making skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- You’re an independent designer who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty and leading all-things marketing design with a hands-on approach
- Fluent in German and English.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Wellbeing: 6 free Mental Health sessions per year via Nilo.Health to enable every HeyJobber to connect with the right mental health solution for any mental health challenges they are facing
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC – good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Startup Employer (German), Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs