Marketing Designer part/full-time (m/w/d) // 7Mind
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With more than 1,300,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has become Germany’s most popular online meditation training. The 7Mind app is currently available in four languages, and is continuing to grow!
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high-quality training that provides the easiest possible access to meditation and mindfulness.
What you’ll do:
You will work on both Performance Marketing and Content Marketing assets, helping raise the level of our outwards-facing materials while making sure it aligns with our visual brand. You will work closely with our Design Lead and our Marketing Team and your focus will be on all kinds of marketing materials (online & offline) that portray and convey all that 7Mind is.
Amongst other things, these are some of the core tasks:
- Create all kinds of digital assets (e.g. display ads for Performance Marketing, ASO, content for social media, content for CRM, etc)
- Create motion design assets (especially for Performance Marketing purposes, which need to be iterated fast)
- Work on print tasks (e.g. brochures or printed banners) and even bigger projects (e. g. our yearly calendar) from first drafts to production-ready files
- Internal materials (e.g. stationary, office branding, swag, business cards, etc)
- Pitch/Presentation templates (for internal but also for external purposes)
- Review the performance of the assets and iterate based on the results
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a versatile designer and jack-of-all-trades master of “some” (that’s not how it goes but we are aiming to find that person): you do digital work, printed material and motion design. Ideally, you also have some experience with photography and video shooting and editing, as those skills sometimes come into play in some tasks. You don’t have to tick *all* the boxes, but we’re looking for someone who embodies most of them.
- You pay attention to detail, you have a hands-on and can-do attitude, you’re a problem solver and a “googler” and you iterate fast. These soft skills are some that do compensate when there’s lack of technical knowledge and we do appreciate them.
- You come up with innovative, feasible and creative ideas that align with our visual identity but also push it forward. Above all, we favor finding someone that shows a great sense of graphic style and has the ability to come up with tasteful solutions with ease.
- You are a friendly and bright person who can develop great work and have a good working dynamic with the team. You have the willingness to shape a project from concept to completion while having the ability to receive creative direction and collaborate.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Figma (or Sketch) and the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- Impeccable design, branding, and typography skills in both print and digital
- Design experience working at a startup or agency — experience working with Marketing and Performance/Growth teams is a plus
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar is preferred, but your work experience is more important to us
- Drawing and illustration experience is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (the majority of design material will be in German)
- The possibility to shape a beautiful and established brand
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, highly-motivated team
- Bright and shiny startup office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Free ticket for public transportation (BVG), as long as you are working with us
- Lifetime access to 7Mind
- Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun monthly team events
- Last but not least: a job that makes a difference
Did this appeal to you? Please send your CV and a cover letter including your desired starting date, salary expectation and a brief description of why you are suitable for the job as a Marketing Designer for 7mind.
We are looking forward to meeting you!