Product designer // foodcircle
You’re passionate about food and technology? Determined to work in a field where you can have a positive impact? Yearning for an exciting, new challenge? Join our team as a Product Designer!
At foodcircle, we have a simple yet ambitious mission—to improve the food supply chain as it stands today. Our platform is a digital wholesale solution that facilitates and accelerates trade between suppliers and buyers of organic foods. We’re committed to creating a transparent and efficient online purchasing experience for food manufacturers across Europe.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and revolutionise the food industry? As a foodcircle Product Designer, you will actively shape our customer experience by helping us to create a state-of-the-art platform. A regular day at the office will include everything from conducting research and conceptualising prototypes to finding creative ways to test our product and designing innovative solutions.
- Designing prototypes and testing user flows in close collaboration with our Engineering Team
- Designing high-quality deliverables, both for our customer-facing user journey as well as for internal tools for our Sales and Procurement Team
- Leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights in an iterative design process
- Utilising highly analytical and creative approaches to problem-solving to bridge the gap between offline and online experiences of food trading
- Conceptualising and communicating with all relevant stakeholders on numerous projects simultaneously to facilitate cross-departmental alignment and collaborative workstreams
- 3-5 years of working experience in end-to-end product design
- In-depth knowledge of cross-platform design (web, email, mobile apps are a plus)
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams
- Ability to communicate design ideas and decision rationales effectively
- Highly motivated and very comfortable working independently
- Ability to plan and prioritise diligently
- A highly skilled problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset that focuses on outcomes
- A clear understanding of how UX contributes to and impacts business objectives and KPIs
- Fluent in English
What We Offer:
- An international team that is passionate about food and united by the belief that the industry requires drastic, positive change to become more sustainable
- An innovative food tech startup environment within a rapidly growing market that is waiting to be disrupted
- A new business that is backed by highly experienced European investors
- High levels of responsibility alongside creative freedom
- Close and collaborative work with the founding team
- Flexible working hours and an attractive budget for professional development
- A cosy office in Mitte, Berlin with free coffee, fruits, and regular team lunches
- Access to two co-working spaces and a delicious restaurant with 20% discount on food and drinks
- Freelance is a possibility
Sounds like an exciting challenge? We look forward to reviewing your CV! Please include an answer to the following question in your application: What approaches to problem-solving can you bring to the table that will help us create a state-of-the-art product?
Please submit your application via email to: [email protected]