Senior Product Designer – On Trip // GetYourGuide
At GetYourGuide, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels. We help travelers craft their perfect vacations by maximizing their time with the best things to do. Today, millions of travelers are using GetYourGuide to turn their travel dreams into reality – and we’re just getting started.
The best part of traveling is actually doing it. As the designer on our On-trip Team, you will be responsible for crafting the traveler’s experience once they’re in-destination. From helping them prepare for their upcoming activities to recommending them unmissable sights nearby, design is an integral part in making sure the traveler’s trip is a memorable one.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who can see GetYourGuide beyond what it is today, champion the voice of our users, and execute on a vision for how we can better serve travelers around the world.
- Prototype and test user flows in collaboration with product management and engineering teams
- Design high-quality deliverables across web, native apps, and email
- Leverage both quantitative and qualitative insights in an iterative design process
- Work with our UX research team to plan research initiatives to both inform and evaluate product decisions
- Use highly analytical and creative problem solving to bridge the offline and online experiences of travel
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders relevant to the project to facilitate alignment and collaborative work streams
- 5+ years experience with end-to-end product design
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform design (Web, iOS, Android, email)
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and decision rationale
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously
- Diligent planning and prioritization skills
- Problem-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes (not output)
- Sharp understanding of how UX can contribute to and impact business objectives and KPIs
- Tightly knit, supportive UX community
- International environment with colleagues from over 50 nationalities
- Monthly Hackathons and Lunch & Learns
- Company pension plan
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Catered breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and yoga lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Be sure to find out more about our Design team by reading “Meet the Design Team”, “10 Learnings on Maturing UX”, or other product and design related topics on our blog.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.