Senior Product Designer // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who enjoys working collaboratively across the entire product design process (Ux/Ui), understands how to align design direction to business strategy, displays a keen understanding of system thinking, and aspires to grow every single day on the job. You will join a quickly growing company and design team, and will have the opportunity to leave a big impact in shaping Sellics.
- Own all phases of the product design process across our three main products (Seller Edition, Vendor Edition, Agency Edition)
- Consider user needs, business strategy, and relevant tech constraints in crafting intuitive, simple, and helpful experiences for our users
- Pair with engineers, customer success, and product management team members during concepting and execution to foster an inclusive design approach
- Explore and communicate design concepts for developers through artefacts including: sketches, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Lead the design framework for our internal Design System
Requirements | You have:
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a product designer in a customer-focused, high-performance environment
- Experience with design thinking and agile methods, information design, visual hierarchy, data visualization, readability, accessibility, content strategy, and copywriting
- Experience establishing design systems, and an ability to balance an overall creative direction with icon system, motion graphic, style guide, and spec-level specifics
- Experience exploring, visualizing and prototyping design ideas at varying levels of fidelity to share and validate ideas
- A curious spirit and are obsessed with finding out how and why things work. You have a passion for understanding people, their motivations, and creating behavioral change
- An online design portfolio with recent, user-centric examples, preferably in platform design
- A personal desire to keep up with the latest in design and, ideally, a university degree in interaction design, industrial/service/visual/graphic design, or similar field related to cognition, perception, and user behavior
- Love functional systems and creating optimal experiences for our users
- Are a pragmatic solutioner. You can start with big ideas, identify product and design opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into actionable direction
- Are a great communicator, and above all, a great listener; fluency in English required
Why Sellics? | We offer:
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)